Thursday, May 5, 2011

Yup, I Need You!

No, not in a "mushy" way. Not in a "my heart aches when you're away" kind of way. Not in an "every time I look at the stars I think of you" kind of way.

But, regardless, I DO need YOU!

Simply put, here's the deal - I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU! If you listen to my podcast or if you only read the blog - either way - I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU!

It becomes hard after a period of time to keep putting positive information out there if you're not sure that anyone is really "listening" to what you are saying. And, the only way for me to know that is through FEEDBACK from you!

You can do this several ways:
1. leave comments right here on the blog
2. leave comments on the FYU Facebook fan page (www.Facebook.com/FutureYouUniversity)
3. leave comments via e-mail to me (mike@futureyouuniversity.com)
4. leave comments through the website (www.MichaelSpillman.com)

I really DO need to know that what I'm doing is getting out there. If not, I may just pull back for a while and focus on other avenues. So....let me know and let me know as soon as possible!

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

2 comments:

  1. WHAT!? You dont think of me when you look at the stars? lol j/k Mike.

    I wish I wasn't the only one responding to your blog. As you can see I like you so much my alter ego is also following you. lol I really dont know how to go about getting rid of that acct.....anyways, we need to get the word out about your blog. I could tell the ones that read mine but they are more into weight-loss issues. But non the less I am going to put up a new post (cause I need to vent) and I will mention your blog.

    Hang in there but whatever you do I will be behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tanya...I'll see if I get any other response before proceeding.

    ReplyDelete