Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Seeing With NEW Eyes - The TRANSFORMATION (Part 5)

As always, if you haven't read the articles before this one in this series - DO THAT FIRST, BEFORE YOU READ ANY FURTHER IN THIS ONE.

Go ahead. I'll wait. 

Now then, let's continue!

I do not believe in coincidences. I used to, but not any more. When you ask for guidance, do you ignore or simply "miss" that guidance when it comes your way? Do you "miss it" because you are busy focusing on something else OR, perhaps, do you discount where that guidance is coming from? (Wow, there's a whole article in that last question all by itself!).

If you've been following along (or if you just got caught up) you have read several things that I've been sharing that, for others, they may label as "coincidence" but, like I said, not me. Here's another example from the past that I've shared before but, if you are "new" to Future You University, then this will bring the point home even more.

About 10 years ago I was out on an afternoon ride on my motorcycle and covered somewhere around 80 miles or so over a couple to three house time span. During that time I passed by 3 different signs in front of churches that were of 3 different "denominations" which, to me, indicated that this was not a connected effort among a certain group to have the same message on their signs on the same day. These 3 different signs all did have the same message on them: "Trust in Yourself". Coincidence? I don't think so and, as a matter of fact, after seeing it on the 2nd sign I began to feel that this was something I needed to see that day and the 3rd time confirmed that belief!

When we dismiss such things I believe we also dismiss something that may be coming from God Himself and, I don't know about you, but I sure don't to be dismissive of God! Again, you can choose to agree with me or not - that's totally up to you but I am sharing with you my thoughts and beliefs, right?

So, even though the past few months have been SLAMMED FULL of such things, I've had them in my life before. However, as my wife and I have discussed, it is like we have stepped into a new "room" or "realm" in our walk with God and He is keeping our mind "spinning" with these things. 

Again, go back and read (and listen to the podcasts) to what has come before this article/podcast so that you can follow the time line that I discuss. In this article (and on the podcast).  

I now jump ahead to August of 2021.

During this time we started hearing and seeing a "focus" on FEAR and the power that we have IN CHRIST to overcome and DEFEAT any and all FEAR! (Now listen, I give all glory to God in all of this and if that is something that would cause you to step away then, I'm sorry you feel that way but I am going to be bolder in proclaiming what I believe what He is doing in and through my life).

Around this time we (my wife and I) knew that it was finally time - once and for all - to totally leave behind our own selfish desires and allow God to take us and use us for HIS GLORY however He wanted to lead us and use us.  For us, part of what that means at least in OUR minds is for us to be used by Him in helping others financially in MIGHTY ways like never before. Beyond our wildest dreams and/or imagination.

EVERYTHING is pointing to GOOD and the TRANSFORMATION is getting stronger and stronger and I am feeling more at peace that I think I have in my whole life (all of this while I am not working and have $0 income, though I had some in savings). I add that simply to show the power of what we are seeing and hearing about FEAR and what was still coming with that message in "coincidental ways".


On Sunday, Aug. 8th, during a sermon, I wrote down something that the preacher pointed out that is found in Psalm 34:4 - "I prayed to the Lord and He freed me from all my fears..."  One night during the following week I came across Travis Peters through a social media ad. You know how these social media platforms work, right? If you click on an ad for something then, all of a sudden, your newsfeed is flooded with similar ads, right? I had clicked on someone suggesting that they were a "Christian entrepreneur" and then my page was flooded with such ads. I came across one and thought, "O.k...let's see what THIS guy is peddling! I wasn't expecting much and then, WOW! During one of his videos he talked about the absolute NECESSITY for us to overcome...guess what...FEAR! ("Here's your sign!")


Keep following me here...Because I had signed up for some information from Travis Peters, I receive an email (auto generated) from him. Again, this was not something he specifically sent to me...it was something that he has had in place for a while that was scheduled to "go out" at a certain time after filling out that information on his page. Now, look at the TIMING of this!

In that e-mail, it listed several things that he covered in another "next-level" course that he offers and, guess what? IT ALMOST EXACTLY LINED UP WITH P141 and OOLA (I've shown these 3 programs side by side so that you can see what I'm talking about). I showed that to my wife and said to her: "It would be absolutely FOOLISH to ignore this!"  (Here's your sign!)

 

The day after this, I noticed a lady in my Oola group post something that indicated she had a podcast. I touched base with her, got the link and listened to her first podcast that was about....guess what?...FEAR!

Let me ask you this question again: If you ASK or you SEEK guidance and wisdom from God...what are you looking for? ARE YOU EVEN LOOKING or do you have your head down to where you are missing opportunity day after day after day?

Along those lines, here is something else that I don't believe was just a "coincidence" or just something that I happened to come up with...

 

But notice, friend...first and foremost, you have to LOOK UP before anything else. Think about that and keep your eyes open!

Until next time, remember, YOU'RE HERE FOR A REASON and, whatever you do, always be sure to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"


Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment