Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Special Message...

 
 
Greetings, friends!
My wife, Janan, and I want to take a moment to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas as we head to the start of another new year!
 
Regardless of what your situation is right now - whether good or "not-as-good-as-I'd-like-it-to-be" - I want to encourage you to focus and think about your BLESSINGS during this special time of the year.
 
Instead of spending time focusing on what you DON'T have or what you CAN'T give your children or what you HAVEN'T accomplished this year, I want you to focus on the OPPOSITE!
 
Think of all of the wonderful blessings that you DO have! (Make a list!)
Think of what you CAN and DO give your children! ("stuff" is not always as important as you think it is)
Think of what you HAVE accomplished this year! I can almost PROMISE you that you HAVE accomplished more than you realize. Take some time to discover those things in your life over the past year.
 
Please feel free to contact me if you have trouble discovering those blessings...I bet I can help you find some of them in your life even if you can't.
 
Thanks for your continued support - I never take that for granted.
 
Mike and Janan Spillman
 


No comments:

Post a Comment