Saturday, December 15, 2012

IT'S TIME TO SHARE OUR EXCITING PLANS - Phase I


For some time I've been sharing thoughts with you about "stepping out" and "fighting fear" in order to move forward with plans for your future.

Today I want to share with you a couple of different announcements about plans that my wife and I have finally pulled together for our next move in our future.

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION IF YOU LIVE WITHIN THE U.S.A. for there is also opportunity found here for you as well, IF you so choose.

For those of you outside of the U.S. - even though you are unable to participate in this, I still want to encouarge you to FACE and FIGHT your FEARS "head on" and never, ever give up on your dreams!

Thank you, in advance, for your encouragement and, as always, feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.

Here is the link to my FB note about "Phase I" of our plans:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment