Thursday, January 9, 2020

Work From Home Series #4: YOUR Purpose and Passion


I firmly believe that, if you are considering "joining up" with a work from home "opportunity", THIS is the MOST IMPORTANT "piece of the puzzle" that you MUST consider.

Yes, I do actually believe that it is that important!

You see, even when you consider the six "warning signs" that I've mentioned in Lessons 2 and 3, your decision of how YOU feel about them will be determined by YOUR purpose and passion. 

In other words, IF you are a person of character and you are determined to remain "true" to who you are and to your PURPOSE then, friend, these things will take care of themselves. Make sense?

If you have not done so, it is IMPERATIVE that you go back and catch up on the previous lessons and, if at all possible, WATCH the videos for this series. I believe that you will benefit greatly by doing so. 

Does the "purpose" or "value" of whatever product the company promotes match up with YOUR purpose? If not, why be a part of something like that?

What IS your purpose? What IS your passion? Obviously, I cannot answer that question for you but I do believe that God has placed you here for a reason and that He has given you your purpose!

Take a look at my "mission statement" that I put together back in 2013. By the way, I had tried to put together a mission statement before but never could come up with anything. Why? I now believe that this is something that you cannot force or "make happen". I believe that is something that must "naturally" come from you, your life and beliefs.


I have to be reminded of my mission statement from time to time. I need to be reminded of my purpose and I must also be reminded that this purpose is to apply to ALL areas of my life - "all endeavors that I undertake".  Is it possible for me to find some sort of "work from home opportunity" that will match up with my mission statement? YES and, here's the thing to consider: If I strongly believe that this is my purpose (mission statement) then I should not settle for anything less in my search! And, friend, YOU don't need to settle for less! Don't allow any type of desperation cause you to "cut corners" on what you believe to be your purpose and passion in this area.  I believe that is what you will find in the message in the image below...


It is important that you "get clear" on your purpose so that you have a "compass" for your life! This will be your guide to help direct you along your way and in every way or area of your life. YES, IT IS THAT IMPORTANT!

Notice what Tony Evans said in the above graphic about how your purpose will "not allow circumstances to dictate your decisions." Again, for example, being desperate - needing money - will NOT dictate your decision if it is not in alignment with your purpose. 
 

John C. Maxwell also expresses this truth very plainly, does he not? Now listen, I don't know you or what you do or don't believe and, friend, that's o.k. If you don't agree or don't like this thought, that's up to you. But it is what I believe to be true and I will promote such things in my blog, my podcasts and my videos. I do ask you to consider it anyway.

I can certainly relate to being "unhappy and confused" during times in my life and I know that, often, it was due to the fact that I was ignoring or trying to "go against" my purpose in and for my life. Given to me by God. And, yes, this unhappiness and confusion often was connected to work from home opportunities that I would try to make work.

Are you unclear about your purpose and your passion or maybe even unsure about "how" to discover your purpose and passion in life? If this describes you then, friend, you MUST watch the video that I show below. You can find it by going HERE.

Again, be sure to watch my videos on this series by going to the "YouTube" link below. I believe that you will gain a LOT of extra insight into my thoughts on this topic.

I will conclude this series in the next lesson - Lesson 5: My Suggested Solution - and invite you to check it out. If you want to get a "sneak peek" at the business that I will share with you (no, this will NOT be a sales presentation!) then click on the link below that is listed as "LiveDebtFree!"

I'd love to get your feedback about this series. If you would, please do so by going to my Facebook page (link also below) and do it there. If you have any questions on any of this, just post them there and I will answer them as soon as possible.

Until next time, stay true to YOUR PURPOSE and PASSION and, while you are at it...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike



No comments:

Post a Comment