Saturday, August 20, 2022

People of Passion Series (1 - 3)

I recently began a new podcast series entitled, "People of Passion" and, as of this article, I've had 3 special guests for this series.

In this article I will simply be directing you to the podcasts that I have put together for this series to this point and I do hope you will take the time to listen in. Unless you know these people personally, you likely have never heard of them and that's exactly what I wanted.

These are "real", every day people that have impressed me with what they are doing in their lives to make an impact in their world.

You can GO HERE to listen to the "Series Introduction". This will give you more information about the purpose of this series.

 

My first guest for this series is Kim Tatum. She discusses her desire to "do something more" once she came to the point of retirement. Do YOU often feel that you are being "called" to do more than just sit by the wayside? GO HERE for this interview.

 


 My second guest for this series was BJ White. What interesting things she shared with me during this interview! Be sure to listen in with a very entertaining story about her and the number 7. Be inspired by her decision to walk away from her career to follow her dream. Listen in by CLICKING HERE


My third guest for this special series was Jean Peterson. This interview was so much fun and also very inspiring. Listen in by CLICKING HERE and be inspired as well.

I do still have a couple of people lined up that are working with me around their schedule and I hope to have them available in the month of September. One is a single mom that is involved in foster care in a very "real" way and the other is a gentleman that has experienced MASSIVE success in the online business world. You won't want to miss either of these!

I plan to do some other podcasts before I get a chance to have these last two interviews so be sure to be watching out for those.

Until then remember...

YOU'RE HERE FOR A REASON and, whatever you do, always be sure to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"


Mike


YouTube   





 

No comments:

Post a Comment