Wednesday, February 14, 2024

WHAT Do YOU Love? (Do You Even Know???)

Click HERE for the PODCAST

Click HERE for the VIDEO

 As I type out this article, it is February 14th...VALENTINE'S DAY...the day that celebrates LOVE.

With that in mind, I have a very important question for you: "WHAT Do YOU Love?" Notice that I did not ask "WHO Do You Love" even though that question also needs to be answered based on what we will discuss today.

WHAT Do You Love? WHAT is your PASSION?

You have heard it asked this way before, I'm sure: "What would you do even if you didn't get paid for it?" or "What would you even do for free?"

A lot of people will SAY that they love someone or something but their actions betray their declaration.

People will declare before a minister and all of the people in attendance that they will love each other "no matter what" (to sum it up) yet, many of those same people will end up not living up to those declarations and will end up divorcing one another.  

MANY will say that something is the MOST IMPORTANT thing in their life yet, again, their ACTIONS say otherwise. 

What about YOU

What do you say that you love and what do you say is most important to you?

Be honest with yourself and then answer the question of what your actions say/show about whatever it is. 

I will discuss this topic in more detail a little later BUT FIRST, I NEED SOMETHING FROM YOU!

I need YOUR input on what YOUR passion is, WHAT are you willing to do in order to obtain that "thing" and WHY is it so important to you? I'm not going to ask you to tell me what your actions actually say on that part...I'll leave that up to you to discuss with yourself.

I really want to get this from you and use it for my future thoughts on this topic. You don't have to tell me your name or anything like that so that you can remain anonymous BUT PLEASE share this information with me by either leaving a comment on this article OR by sending it to me via email at mike@FutureYouUniversity.com

Thanks, in advance, for your participation and, until next time...


#FutureYouUniversity  #MikeSpillman #Success  #PsitiveMdset  #PersonalDevelopment


No comments:

Post a Comment