Sunday, April 24, 2011

What Would YOU Be Doing?

I'm going to do my best to keep this rather short today. I know I tend to "rattle on" with my thoughts and ideas and, the ideas I share on today's podcast (http://www.michaelspillman.com/) are short and to the point as well.


Here's what I need you to do IF you haven't done so already. One day last week I posted a video on the Facebook fan page for Future You University (www.Facebook.com/FutureYouUniversity) about a janitor that was also a millionaire. Have you watched it yet?


Here's the direct link:


http://news.yahoo.com/video/seattleking5-15751314/millionaire-janitor-buys-school-new-track-24921293

If not, be sure to do that - preferably BEFORE you read the rest of this blog - as soon as you can so that you can "get" what it is that I'm talking about today.

Now, after watching that video, answer the following two questions as honestly as you can:

1. IF MONEY WERE NOT AN ISSUE, what would you be doing with your life right now?


2. Why are you NOT doing what you came up with as an answer to question one?


Hey, if you ARE doing what you would do in response to number 1, I'd LOVE to hear from you. Other than that, that's all I am going to share today. Take the time to watch the video and then come up with HONEST answers to these two questions before your head hits the pillow tonight.

Come back tomorrow and we'll take this discussion further. But, until then...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment