Sunday, April 17, 2011

Celebrating 400 Podcasts!


It's rather hard for me to really take this in when I think about it but, today, I am broadcasting my 400th podcast episode!


Oh, it could have been closer to 500 if I hadn't had to take my little break for about 6.5 months but....it is what it is and I'm still looking at 400 of these little messages designed to inspire and encourage.


Have I done so through this effort? I HOPE SO!


But, honestly, I'm not sure how much impact I've had simply because YOU are not letting me know. See what I mean?


I have enjoyed sharing my thoughts but, the truth is, I'm not sure how many people are actually "hearing" or "reading" these thoughts.


THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN!


I need to hear from you! I've said it before but, to be honest, it's kind of hard to keep doing this when I'm not even sure anyone is hearing the message. So...here's what I SPECIFICALLY need from you now (please do one or more of the following):


1. Get in the habit of leaving a short comment here on the blog letting me know that you enjoyed the message or share some of your insights like Tanya does quite often.


2. Please send me a note via one of the contact options found on the "contact" tab on the main website - http://www.michaelspillman.com/ - letting me know that you are listening and/or reading and that you are getting some benefit from this effort.


3. If you haven't done so, "like" Future You University (you can find the link to it on the "contact" tab on the above mentioned website) and then START or ADD TO a NEW TOPIC DISCUSSION on ways that you have been encouraged from what I'm doing here.


4. Go to iTunes and find my podcast there (you can again access this by clicking the "videocast" tab on the above mentioned website and then clicking on the iTunes logo) and please leave a "review" on my podcasts. THIS IS IMPORTANT so that others that come across the podcast via a search can read YOUR comments and be encouraged to listen in for themselves.


I NEED YOUR HELP!


And, in advance, I APPRECIATE your help!


YOU are the ONLY reason I do this. Without someone to listen to this information and, hopefully, benefit from it then there is really no point.


Please don't put this off, do it today if at all possible.


Remember these basic and simple truths that resound throughout all 400 episodes in one way or another:


* DO NOT EVER GIVE UP! ("As long as there is breath there is hope!")


* SHARE YOUR POSITIVITY WITH THOSE AROUND YOU (even with just a big smile)


* YOU MAKE CHOICES EACH AND EVERY DAY - YOUR LIFE IS YOUR CHOICE!


* MAKE TODAY AN AWESOME DAY! IT IS YOUR CHOICE!


* STOP WAITING ON OTHERS TO "MAKE" YOUR LIFE BETTER (in any way) - IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!



Thanks for reading this and don't forget to share with me (and others!) what you think about what I try to accomplish via the website, podcast and blog.


Until next time...


"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"



Mike


www.MichaelSpillman.com

2 comments:

  1. Mike I truly appreciate all the effort you put into these messages. I know I need the advice. Sometimes you provide a reminder of something I already knew but have forgotten or a new perspective that is helpful.

    I don't want to be the only one leaving you comments. I have a blog and I know how encouraging it is to get feedback. I hope others will realize their input counts.

    Keep up the good work and thanks again for your advice. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete