Sunday, October 28, 2012

Update: I DO Plan To...


 
Just a quick update: I DO still plan to do the video an audio addition to my current "series" that I am doing on PLANS and things that can HOLD US BACK.
 
Isn't that ironic?
 
I planned to do it right after I completed my last blog article (which was about 3 weeks ago). I also planned to get it done about a week ago while I had several days off.
 
But, as you can see, I've still yet to complete those. My plans? I still plan to get that accomplished THIS WEEK - hopefully over the next day or two.
 
So, here's something to think about when considering the thought brought up in the last article of "WHAT'S HOLDING YOU BACK?".... do we sometimes consider ourselves "busy" or "too busy" to do what it is we SAY we want to accomplish?
 
Hmmmm....interesting.
 
Stay with me? Thanks!
 
Until next time, be sure to...
 
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment