Thursday, November 15, 2012

Connecting With My Podcast and Video-Cast

Hey friends, I'm thinking that many of you that follow this blog may not be aware of how to access my podcasts as well as my video casts.

For those of you that access this blog through my main site (www.FutureYouUniversity.com) then you should already be aware of how to access those valuable resources.
 
However, in case you DON'T access this blog through the site OR in case you just haven't taken the time, here's all you have to do:
 
     1. Access the main site listed above
     2. Click on the "video cast" link
     3. The videos will automatically show up on that page
     4. There are icons for iTunes and the RSS feed for the podcast
 
See? It's easy and I invite all of you to listen/watch when you get the chance.
 
 
Thanks for making Future You University part of your life!
 
 
"Be sure to make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment