Sunday, January 19, 2014

ACTION Brings CLARITY



"We've got to become people of ACTION instead of inaction. Inaction opens the door to fear, but action opens the door to clarity and RESULTS!" - Dani Johnson ( www.danijohnson.com )
 
Hey, listen - I recommend Dani Johnson to you. I've done so in the past, I'm doing so now and I will continue to do so in the future. I don't get any kind of commission or anything like that for doing so, I just get the satisfaction of knowing that I am referring you to someone that is nothing but class and quality!
 
Now lets talk about inaction vs. action!
 
Think about this: So many people are afraid to take action because they are afraid of failing. "If I do this and make a mistake then I will fail. If I fail at this then I fail at this whole thing so, in order to keep from failing, I think I'll just stay right where I am!"
 
Surely, when you read that, you can see the problem with that kind of thinking, right? HOWEVER, many of us are guilty of that kind of thought process!
 
And, yet, that very train of thought will surely lead to the failure that we are afraid we'll reach if we make the wrong move or action!
 
"Staying where you are will never take you where you want to be!" - Mike Spillman
 
It's like I said in the last article, "Even if you take two steps forward and one step back, you are still one step ahead of where you were before you started!"
 
THINK ABOUT IT!
 
Even getting knocked back a step for every two that you make you will still be AHEAD by SEVEN STEPS in a week and THIRTY STEPS in a month! Hey, friend, at the end of a year you will be 365 STEPS AHEAD of where you were when you began the journey!
 
ACTION DEFEATS FEAR!
 
Hey, I understand being afraid and being paralyzed by fear. But I also know this: when you move and take action you often - if not always - find that there was never anything really to fear after all.
 
So, get off your butt and get moving!
 
And, as you do, be sure to...
 
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike
 

No comments:

Post a Comment