Sunday, February 23, 2014

When Things Don't Feel Right...

You've heard of the "two percenter" as opposed to the "ninety-eight percenter", right?
If you haven't, to put it simply, the 2% set themselves apart from the other 98% of the population and, as a result, are at the top 2% of income earners.
The 98% are those that are part of the crowd that does the same things as everyone else in that 98% group. They follow the same plans and do the same things. That doesn't necessarily mean that they are unhappy or even unsuccessful (the definition of "success" can mean many different things).
But, it DOES mean this: there are only 2% that are willing to step out from the crowd and take more risks and, as a result, usually reap more rewards.
They don't look at things the same, think the same or do the same things as everyone else. They are not careless. They do their homework or "due diligence" but they also are not afraid to "follow their gut" when making their final decision.
Notice the quote from Albert Einstein above.  Following the crowd will usually take you only as far as the crowd is willing to go. It's that same idea that says that you will fit into the average of those ten people with which you spend most of your time.  You tend to go no further or do any better than the average of that group of people.
Why not step out and take the chance - the risk - so that you have a chance of finding yourself where no one has ever been before?
I've heard Anthony Robbins say something along the line of how important it is for each of us to become more afraid of staying where we are than being afraid of the possible risk and unknown.
Step out of the shadow of fear and walk boldly.
And, as you do so, be sure to...
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

                             Make money from home with Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment