Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Focus On What Is...

 
I don't know where it came from but this phrase that you see above just "came to me" the other day. I think it's pretty good and powerful and I wanted to share it with you along with some other thoughts.
 
By the way, here's what I have found to be true - when you immerse yourself in positive information like you are doing right now, your whole mindset changes and the thoughts that come out of that new mindset may surprise you. So, keep pumping the positive into that mind of yours and see what happens and what comes from your thought process.
 
What do you focus on?
 
It's been said again and again that whatever it is that you focus on is what you attract to your life. That is basically known as "The Law of Attraction".
 
So, where is YOUR focus?
 
Another way to look at the phrase above is to approach it like this:
     "Focus on what is........(fill in the blank...right? powerful? positive? true?)
      and not on what ISN'T.....(fill in the blank with the same word that you chose in the first part)."
 
Too often we tend to focus on "lack" or on what isn't. Believe me, I know from experience when things aren't going well in your life it is EASY to only see and focus on what "isn't" in your life. Yet there is so much that "IS" to focus on, even in difficult times.
 
I know that, for me, it was my three boys that really helped me focus on something positive and what I DID have (what IS) to be grateful and thankful for through it all. Of course, my wife also fit into that category but my boys were so young that they didn't know or care about "what wasn't".
 
Friend, you have MANY THINGS to focus on that "IS".
 
Look there. Focus there. Be thankful there. Live there. Thrive there.
 
Yes, you can.
 
And, as you do, be sure to...
 
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike
 

                             Check out this legitimate way to  make money from home!

No comments:

Post a Comment