Sunday, June 29, 2014

Between Your Ears



"Golf is a game that is played on a five-inch course — the distance between your ears."
~Bobby Jones

"I'm about five inches from being an outstanding golfer. That's the distance my left ear is from my right." ~Ben Crenshaw
 
I had to look up that first quote by Bobby Jones after hearing it referred to during a segment during a golf tournament on television yesterday. And, as a bonus, when I found THAT quote I also found the one by Ben Crenshaw.
 
Once I heard the first one and then found both of them, I KNEW I had to share them with you. WHY? Because THIS is what I do my best to help you (and myself) with EVERY day.
 
Every podcast is started with this quote of mine: "You're greatest education takes place on the campus of your mind."
 
YOU struggle with this, I struggle with this and, yes, PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES struggle with it as well.
 
All of this made me also think of another greats speaker and motivator that I've had the chance to hear and meet (even got him to autograph a book for me!). *HAVE YOU CAUGHT ON TO THIS YET? - I've taken advantage of the OPPORTUNITIES that I've had to hear some great speakers and, yes, some of those speakers have passed on and NO ONE will ever have the opportunity to hear them speak at a live event ever again.  Let me also mention that when I took advantage of these opportunities that I really didn't have the money to attend - isn't that usually the hold back? - but I FOUND A WAY!
 
So, who was it that I heard speak and even shook hands with as well get a book autographed? Denis Waitley (http://www.waitley.com/ ) has written several outstanding books but, his most known and biggest seller has been, "The Psychology of Winning" (the one I got him to autograph for me!). You see, Mr. Waitley has, for years, spent time with top athletes and even Apollo astronauts helping them develop the mindset necessary to achieve success and to prepare for the task ahead.
 
YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN YOUR STRUGGLE WITH THE RIGHT MINDSET!
 
YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN YOUR STRUGGLE WITH CONSISTENCY!
 
Friend, I've been sharing with you information about this upcoming event with Dani Johnson. In case you haven't caught on yet, let me help you out. OPPORTUNITY!  She is one that DEFINITELY can help you develop and maintain that necessary positive mindset so that you can increase your income and improve relationships.

DON'T MISS THIS EVENT! - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! It doesn't matter who you are or what you do for a living, you don't want to miss this life-changing event. You've heard me talk about Dani Johnson many times before right? I will be attending her live event in San Antonio, Texas on July 12th - 13th and and also for the Business Workshop on the 14th and I'd love to meet YOU there! Go here to check it out for yourself and get ready to take your life to the next level!
 
No matter what you try to do it WILL require you to "do" if you want to make progress.
 
Thanks for taking the time to read today's blog. Check out the podcast link below and please, share them both with anyone and everyone that you think would benefit from today's topic.
 
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike
 

                                         Start your home based business HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment