Monday, June 16, 2014

Bruise or Tattoo?

 
 
So, I've never had a tattoo but, from what I understand (from those that are honest, anyway) it hurts like crazy. And, even though there are techniques for the removal of tattoos, they are meant to be permanent. Usually when someone wants a tattoo removed it is because they were not thinking clearly when they chose that permanent tattoo that was placed somewhere on their body.
 
Tattoo = Permanent.
 
On the other hand, I've had several bruises in my lifetime. My wife bruises VERY easily and I've had to be careful with her due to that fact. I've had to be careful not so much because it hurt her but because it could make it look like I abused her! Honestly, when we first got married, I could play around with her and come up behind her, grasp her arms with my hands and leave a bruise from every single finger on each of my hands. Yeah, like I said, she bruises VERY easily. I'll see a bruise on her and ask her what happened and she won't even know. I don't think it's quite as bad as it used to be but she still can get a bruise and not even know where it came from.
 
THANK GOODNESS bruises are not permanent like tattoos are! Are they seen? Yes. Does it hurt when you cause one? Usually (I would just say "yes" but since my wife doesn't even know sometimes I will just choose the word, "usually"). Are they permanent? NO!
 
Bruise = Temporary
 
You can read the graphic above and see the point that is being made here. Bruises and tattoos are both painful but there is one BIG difference between the two. One is temporary and the other is permanent.
 
Aren't you glad that failure is temporary like a bruise? Remember what we have discussed before: Failure is an event, it is not a description of who you are!
 
Yes, I know that I discuss this fact quite often.
 
Why?
 
Because past failures often impact our current situation. In other words, our past failures make us fearful of current or future failures! Fear of failure is one of the top - if not THE top- reason that many people never step forward and move forward in their lives.
 
"What if it doesn't work out?" (Fear of, and expectation of, failure.)
 
What about the opposite view on this? What if it DOES work out? What if it works out beyond your wildest dreams?
 
The event that I'm mentioning in every blog and on every podcast is something that WILL change your life if you let it. How do you let it? Well, first and foremost, YOU ATTEND THE EVENT!
 
"But it cost money and what if it's not very good?" (Use your best "whiner voice" when you read that last sentence).
 
Guess what? There's a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE in place so that you cannot use that as an excuse. Yup, now what's your excuse?
 
Your fear of failure (remember, fear is not permanent!) is what very likely will keep you from making such a positive decision for your life.
 
It's up to you but, please, read the next paragraph again and, as you do so, ask yourself, "What if it DOES change my life for the better?".
 

 
DON'T MISS THIS EVENT! It doesn't matter who you are or what you do for a living, you don't want to miss this life-changing event. You've heard me talk about Dani Johnson many times before right? My wife and I will be attending one of her live events in San Antonio, Texas on July 12th - 13th and we'd love to meet YOU there! Go here to check it out for yourself and get ready to take your life to the next level!
 
STOP allowing past failures to impact your decisions even today and start living out of the shadows of those past failures.
 
And, as you do so, be sure to...
 
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike
 

                                         Start your home based business HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment