Monday, January 12, 2015

The Time is NOW (Part 1)


Have you ever gotten to the point where you said, "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!"?
 
In this 3-part series, I will be connecting that thought to  how you feel about goals and/or achievements that you have still not reached.
 
Before I get into the discussion of this article, I want to mention that I actually have recorded a VIDEO of this series as well. I recorded the video at the same time that I recorded the podcast and you can access the video by CLICKING HERE. For future reference, you'll find it by clicking on the "Videocast tab" at www.FutureYouUniversity.com
 
I have made the decision - for me and my life - that, in some areas of my life, it is time to STOP talking about what I want to accomplish and it's time to MAKE IT HAPPEN! In other words, I've decided that, once and for all, THE TIME IS NOW!
 
What about you?
 
You see, friend, if we're not careful we can lose focus on reaching those goals and achievements in and for our lives. PAY ATTENTION TO THIS NEXT POINT: "The longer it takes to achieve a goal, you begin to weaken, you begin to get weary and you begin to tire of the effort and the process of not making the progress you desire." - Mike Spillman
 
I really want to encourage you to take the time to listen to the podcast and/or watch the video so that you can HEAR and SEE the passion that I have on this topic. I'm SICK of MEDIOCRITY!
 
Let me ask you a couple of questions about this in your own life. Now, listen, if you are SERIOUSLY tired of "treading water" in this process and you are ready to take some "THE TIME IS NOW ACTION", then answer these honestly and with passion!
 
1. Are you tired of the planning, talking about, preparing for THAT thing to take place?
 
2. Have you begun to lose your FOCUS? - to the point of SURRENDER?
 
Wow, that second question can be hard to admit and "swallow"! We don't want to think that we have even come CLOSE to surrendering yet, at the same time, we may already know that, to some extent, we have done just that.
 
In the next blog article, podcast and videocast, I will be discussing in detail the fine line between living the life that you have and surrendering. You don't want to miss that.
 
Here's what I'd like you to do: Share with me what it is that you are ready to take that "THE TIME IS NOW ACTION" with in your life. If you would prefer to do it privately, then shoot me an email at mike@futureyouuniversity.com. You can also leave a comment below this article OR (and I really prefer this one) you can post a comment on the Future You University "fan page" on Facebook. WHAT IS IT for you? What is it that you have also come to the conclusion that "enough is enough" and you are ready to push past the barriers that have held you back in the past?
 
Let me know, I look forward to hearing from you on this because, after all, we are in this thing together, right?
 
Here's one final thought I want to leave with you concerning time: "No matter what you do or DON'T do, time continues moving on." - Mike Spillman
 
Get in on the discussion and get ready to make some POSITIVE PROGRESS in your life as we go through this special series. Are YOU in?
 
Until next time, whatever you do, be sure to...
 
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment