Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Starting Point - DESIRE (part 3)

Hey friends!

It's another TERRIFIC TUESDAY and I really got off for a few minutes on this point on today's podcast. Hey, if you haven't listened yet - be sure and do so ( http://tinyurl.com/d4n2fx ) .....I really got FIRED UP on this one and, as you can see in the last post that I put up right after I recorded it last night, I referred to it as HIGH OCTANE!!!

How can you NOT get pumped and excited when reading and discussing this great book, "Think & Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill?

I don't have it in front of me as I type up this article at my office, so I won't attempt to share the specific quotes with you - HOWEVER, the point is made that this book was written right after the Great Depression and Mr. Hill emphasizes over and again the fact that OPPORTUNITY was ABUNDANT!

Does this message apply today? ABSOLUTELY! We have too many negative people in our world proclaiming that there is NO opportunity to be had. However, it's like this little thing I saw once before.....how do you read the following:

OPPORTUNITYISNOWHERE

You can read it one of two ways:
1. Opportunity is nowhere - this is how the majority of people read this. That's a fact. I believe it is due to the fact that most people actually believe this to be true.

OR

2. Opportunity is now here - the exact same letters are used to form this thought. Can you see it? Can you believe it? Can you act upon it?

We MUST NOT accept defeat as a reality! I shared a quote about this on today's podcast. As a matter of fact, it's the same quote that my son, Jordan, picked out to put on the front of the t-shirt he designed. You can see this at: www.PrepareTheFutureYou.com and you can actually purchase one of these. At this point - just let me know how to do so.

Anyway - listen to the podcast today and allow yourself to develop that STRONG, BURNING DESIRE that will see you through the ups AND downs along the way!

And, as always...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment