Tuesday, May 26, 2009

50th PODCAST TODAY!!

That's right, friends - TODAY (Tuesday, May 26th) marks the 50th podcast since I began doing these back on March 2 (at that time doing only a M-W-F format).

So, be sure to listen to TODAY'S PODCAST to find out what "contest" I'm doing in celebration of this first milestone - but, if you haven't done it yet - you had best hurry!

THANK YOU for helping make this possible and for taking your time each day to listen - I couldn't do this without you!!

SPREAD THE WORD - why not send the link to the podcast to a friend that you feel could use the positive message (what friend COULDN'T use that?) ---- thank you, in advance, for your help with this.


So, do you get the point? If not, let me say it again:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!


And I do mean that from the bottom of my heart -

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment