Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Key to a Better Future

 
"The major key to your better future is you!" - Jim Rohn
 
 
Jim Rohn. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to hear him speak several times before he passed away. What a blessing and what a powerful man of influence.

The quote and topic for today comes from him and you can read it above. He said that, in this statement, you should emphasize the words "major" and "you" because those are the two words that are most important in the phrase.

I'm going ot give you a link at the end of today's blog article to his actual article on the subject but I want to share my own thoughts on this for now.

One of the things he says in this article (as well as the recordings on this topic) is to write this saying down on a piece of paper and place it somewhere that you will see it every day before you leave out to go about your day.

Before a move several years ago I had this placed right next to the front door so that I'd see it anytime that I left the house. It got put away in a box when we moved and stayed in that same box for several years. About a year ago I found it again and placed it (along with many other such great reminders) on my bulletin board and hung it up in my new "war room". The only problem is that, where it is now placed, I don't see it as easily and, as a result, I forget about it.

Yesterday I was looking over these items - I needed a mindset boost - and saw this familiar piece of paper again and thought, "YES! There's the reminder I need today!" and immediately sat down at my computer and found the graphic above and got my blog set up for me to work on today It was during that search for the graphic that I once again came across the article and even a short video of him talking about this topic.

YOU are the key ingredient in all that you desire!

You've heard me say this over and over again about moving forward in your quest to reach the goals and dreams you've set for yourself. It's a choice and YOU are the one that has to make that choice! No one else can do it for you.

But, it goes beyond that. It IS true that YOU are the only one that can make those choices in your life but YOU are also the key ingredient in what happens along the way.

Go back and read (or re-read) the article from yesterday. LISTEN to it on the podcast (I highly encourage you to do this EVERY day) and understand that YOU are THE reason that "it" WILL work and you WILL succeed!

I'm sure you have looked at people that just seem to have that "something" that causes everything to just "fall in their lap". You may have even called them "lucky" or even "the luckiest person in the world" because of these events.

However, have you ever considered the common denominator in all of those happenings with that person? THEY, themselves, were the common denominator! Maybe, just maybe, they weren't blessed with "luck" (and, really, luck had nothing to do with it) but, instead, they understood the importance of WHO they were and that THEY were the key ingredient to a better future.

That's right....it's YOU friend!

No more excuses, no more blaming this and that. When you realize it's YOU that makes the difference, then you KNOW that you can achieve what you seek because you can handle "you". You can have "control" over this all-important factor. Can't you? SURE YOU CAN!

When you get a chance, read the article by Jim Rohn to get the full impact of what he has to say on the topic.

Don't ever forget that fact: YOU are the MAJOR key to a BETTER future!

And, as you go about your journey, be sure to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

Future You University   "Like" FYU on Facebook!   Podcast on iTunes   Podcast RSS feed

                                         Start your home based business HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment