Thursday, December 1, 2016

Rejoice!



I'm done with my series that was inspired by a poster full of really good phrases. If you didn't catch that, just go back for several articles (it starts HERE) and read through the last one.You will also find the website where you can even order that poster, if you'd like. No, I get nothing from that - just sharing something good with you. 

I really don't have a new "series" in mind at this point but, perhaps due to this being the "Holiday Season", I wanted to share THIS word with you for today's article...REJOICE!

Even if you find this and read it during the summer, it doesn't matter - the word applies each and every day.

I actually went ahead and looked up the definition of the word and thought I'd share it with you here:
verb (used without object), rejoiced, rejoicing.



   1. to be glad; take delight (often followed by in): to rejoice in another's happiness.
verb (used with object), rejoiced, rejoicing.
   2. to make joyful; gladden: a song to rejoice the heart.

So, to put it in other terms, the word "rejoice" means to be HAPPY and to MAKE HAPPY!

I don't know about you but, I like that. 

It's kind of like everything that I talk about here through Future You University. Apply these things to your life but don't keep them to yourself - SHARE THEM! 

Go back and read the last article on "Be AWESOME" and you'll see what I mean. I encourage you to not forget to BE awesome but to also share that encouragement with those around you. Let THEM know that they are, indeed, AWESOME,  just because of who they are. 

So it is with the idea of rejoicing or "being happy". YES, rejoice! YES, be happy! But, at the same time, be sure to share that with those around you so that they, too, can find what is needed to rejoice and be happy. 

Again, don't focus on what you don't have or on what is not "right" in your world. Instead, put your focus on what you DO have and on what is RIGHT in your world.

And then, REJOICE! 

As you think about that and incorporate that into your own life, also be sure to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment