Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Celebrating My 100th Podcast!

Today (Tuesday, 8.4.09) I celebrate the broadcast of my 100th podcast!

I began my first podcast on March 2, 2009 (my middle son's birthday) and started out with a Monday-Wednesday-Friday format which soon turned into the five-days-a-week format that I now follow.

I share thanks on the podcast but I just want to say to all of you that listen - THANK YOU for doing so and for encouraging me with your kind emails and comments...they keep me going!

May I ask a favor of all of you? SPREAD THE WORD! We all need as much encouragement as possible and I encourage you to share this with as many people as possible. I try to keep it down to a very "manageable" time - 11 minutes to be exact - so that it doesn't take up too much time in your day.

Again, THANK YOU! My pledge to you continues to be the following:

"I will always strive to do my best to provide you with my best."

Enjoy the podcast and tomorrow I will get back on discussing the "Six Ghosts of Fear" from Napoleon Hill's classic, "Think & Grow Rich".


And, as always - "Make it an AWESOME Day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment