Friday, March 20, 2015

Continuous Growth


It's been a long week. I'm tired and I'm late on getting this blog article out for you to read.
 
Hey, my guess is that many - if not most - of you could say some of the same things or even more, am I right?
 
I'm going to sum up this series by pointing out a couple of things that aren't mentioned on the podcast but I also want to really encourage you to do that - LISTEN TO THE PODCAST! Same topic, additional material since I don't have a script that I follow and the podcast and blog are done at different times. Seriously, why invest 1/2 when you have so much more available to you and for you?
 
So, here we go with the "blog additional material" aspect of the equation...
 
Look at the picture of the old oak tree in the picture above. I have no idea how many years that tree has been around but you know, as do I, that it began with a very small acorn many years before. And, you also know that this tree experienced many storms and, likely, many seasons of "too dry" weather but, it survived.
 
Here's the one main thing I want to get across to you in this article:
YOUR GROWTH CAN PROVIDE FOR OTHERS.
 
What do I mean by that?
 
Just like the oak tree provides shade, protection and a home to many animals and birds, so can YOUR growth end up providing good things for many others.
 
Your growth can provide encouragement. Your growth can provide strength through that encouragement. Your growth can provide hope and promise. Your growth can provide confidence and a path to examine and possibly follow.
 
Your growth can provide LIFE for others around you and, yes, even to some that you will never know.
 
Think about that and let it sink in. And I mean REALLY think about it. Examine it from every angle that pops into your head.
 
And then, NEVER CEASE TO GROW.
 
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike

 



No comments:

Post a Comment