Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Final Four Road to 800


Four more podcasts will get me to #800 for my Future You University program. After that, I will take a break from the podcasts for a while...not sure how long.

 I'm also not sure when these next four podcasts will take place...I want to make sure that each of the four are some of the best that I've produced so, I will be taking my time to do so.

 Keep an eye open here for updates on THE FINAL FOUR.

Even after that, I will still keep my blog going from time to time but only when I have something that I really want to share. I do not ever want to put out podcasts or blogs just because I am trying to keep up with a schedule.

As always, I welcome your feedback and comments at any time.

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
Mike



No comments:

Post a Comment