Thursday, April 10, 2014

FUN FRIDAY: Best Pants EVER!


I don't usually post a blog article when I do a "FUN FRIDAY" podcast but, obviously, today is the exception.
 
Why? Because there are some of you out there that only read this blog and have never experienced one of my "FUN FRIDAY" podcasts and I want to give you a little extra push to do so.
 
I'm not going to cover everything I talk about in the podcast but I'll share with you the main points that I discuss:
 
     1. The use (or misuse) of the phrase, "best ever!"
     2. An origin of "pants" that is often heard but impossible
 
Join me by clicking one of the links for the podcast below and - as a special treat - we'll also have fun with the "Bootie Shake Break" between the two discussions!
 
YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT!
 
Enjoy your day, smile and share that smile with those around you and, as always, whatever you do, be sure to...
 
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike
 

                                         Start your home based business HERE
 


No comments:

Post a Comment