Friday, February 27, 2015

YES, You Will! (Saying "YES" to Life)

 
YES, YOU ARE! - YES, YOU CAN! - YES, YOU WILL!
 
Thanks for staying with me for the duration of this series. I hope that you have been uplifted and encouraged and REMINDED of how capable you really are
 
As always, if you haven't had the chance to read the two, previous articles in this series, then please do so before you read this piece. YES, BEFORE you read this one.
 
Also, I want you to take the time to listen to the podcasts on this topic. Click on either of the two links at the bottom of this article to get connected to the podcasts and then, please SHARE both the podcast and the blog with as many people as possible. Friend, I'm on a mission and I'd like you to be a part of helping me spread the positive message that I know people need.
 
So, we've covered the fact that you ARE capable of accomplishing great things and, with that being true, we've also talked about the reality that you CAN accomplish those things.
 
BE SURE to copy and post the "7 Daily Affirmations" that I shared in the first article on this series (go back two articles, find it and print it out) and make it a habit to verbalize these DAILY!
 
Yes, it is THAT important!
 
In relation to this article, I want to call your attention to #7: I CAN! I WILL! I MUST!
 


I've already established the fact that you ARE capable and that you CAN, indeed, accomplish these things. Now then, TODAY you must take the next step and challenge yourself with a DECISION. You must proclaim loudly and boldly that you WILL take action and that you WILL accomplish these things!
 
But, as shared in that 7th affirmation, I want to challenge you to take it even one step further by deciding that this is an ABSOLUTE MUST for your life!
 
You need to make this a "do or die" proposition for yourself. I'm not joking.
 
If you don't do that then, friend, anything and everything will distract, discourage and devour you!
 
As the graphic below states: "You WILL if your "will" is strong enough!"

 
Stay with me, talk with me through the avenues listed below and I will do all that I can to help you KEEP YOUR FOCUS and RESOLVE but, as usual, there is one major fact that must be acknowledged:
 
IT IS STILL UP TO YOU TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!
 
Will you? No one can answer that question BUT you. "You will IF your 'will' is strong enough!"
 
Begin saying "YES" to life again and start doing that TODAY.
 
As you do so, always be sure to...
 
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike






No comments:

Post a Comment