Monday, July 13, 2009

The CHALLENGE Has Been Made!

Hello friends - if you listen (or have listened) to my podcast today you will find that today - MONDAY (and every Monday between now and the end of August) is "Make-a-Wish Monday"!

I will be spending time each Monday talking about our current fundraiser and about this great organization and also trying to spur you on to take ACTION with this effort.

Here are some challenges I set out in today's podcast (where do YOU fit in?):

1. GET YOUR OFFICE INVOLVED! (Why not see if you can't get your co-workers involved in donating to this cause? Why not? Most people will help out and, again, it's the LEVERAGE that makes this thing possible!

2. SET THE EXAMPLE! (Don't just encourage your co-workers to get involved but make sure that YOU are involved and that you are "blazing the trail" with your example.)

3. SPECIFIC CHALLENGE #1: (I'm not saying this to "pat myself on the back" with this - I'm really not. But I do want you to know that I'm "putting my money where my mouth is" and I want to challenge others in this very specific way. I have donated $100 for the month of July and I plan to do so again for the month of August. I CHALLENGE 20 other people that are able to do so to commit to the same thing. Yes, I know that many - if not most - of you are unable to do so, but I KNOW that there are those of you out there that CAN! And, so - I CHALLENGE YOU TO DO SO!

4. SPECIFIC CHALLENGE #2 - MORNING COACH: (If you don't know what "morning coach" is, go to www.MorningCoach.com - it's a GREAT community of people that I have been associated with for about that past 9 months or so. There are over 10,000 members of that community and I challenge J.B. (founder) and the rest of the community there - COMBINED - to contribute $1,000 to this cause. I have no way to keep up with it, to determine what has come from the M.C. community - but there is the challenge. THIS IS AN EASY CHALLENGE FOR THIS LARGE GROUP!

5. SPECIFIC CHALLENGE #3 - THE WORLD NEEDS MORE HAPPY: (Again, if you don't know, go to www.TheWorldNeedsMoreHappy.com - this is another GREAT community of people headed up by my friend, Angie Strader. I also challenge Angie and the rest of the community there - COMBINED - to contribute $1,000 to this cause. Again, I have no way to keep up with it specifically from this group - but there, again, is the challenge. YOU CAN DO IT, HAPPY PEOPLE!

It's time we kicked this into "high gear" so that we can be sure to reach the goal of providing the funds to grant the wish of one special child!

WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Thanks in advance and, as always...

"Make it an AWESOME Day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment