Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Sixth Sense

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you read or hear that phrase, "The Sixth Sense"? As I mention on today's podcast, perhaps it's the phrase, "I see dead people!". (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, it's o.k....just move along.)

Just like our last chapter study on the brain, you - like me - might be tempted to just "write this off" as some weird talk that can't be true or even possible. But again, let me remind you that, just because we don't understand it or have experience with it does not make it false.

Here's the kicker, "WHAT IF?" - - What IF it's true? What IF it is, indeed, a reality?

So, as you read this last chapter of the steps to riches in Napoleon Hill's classic, "Think & Grow Rich", keep an open mind and try to imagine the possibilities IF you (and I) would allow yourself the option of following the guidelines set within this great book.

Mr. Hill himself - near the end of this chapter - says that you can still benefit from reading this book even if you don't quite grasp the principle discussed in this chapter!

Have you benefited from reading this book? I know I have! However, I'd suggest to you that, in order to get the MAXIMUM benefit from this book, you not set this book back up on the bookshelf. Rather, read it again...and again...and again. I know that, for myself, the second reading opened up new thoughts, ideas and even understandings that were not there the first time.

I am so thankful that Napoleon Hill took the time (over 20 years) to put these thoughts down on paper so that people like us could still benefit from his thoughts these many years later. Aren't you?

---------
The last part of this book will now discuss a powerful topic that we all face - FEAR! On Monday I will begin on this chapter and will approach it - for the most part - as a separate discussion and study than what we have just completed.

As always I thank you for sharing these thoughts with me and I invite you to continue on the journey with me as we all move FORWARD into our FUTURE!

Don't forget to donate to the "Make-A-Wish Foundation" fundraiser today if you have not already done so. Simply go to my website, http://www.FutureYouUniversity.com and click on the banner at the top of the page to be taken to the donation page. You might want to read my previous article with some specific instructions about that donation page before you do.

Thank you!

And, as always....

"Make it an AWESOME Day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment