Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Sneak Peek at an Upcoming Topic

(next week, as a matter of fact!)

I wanted to give you a "heads up" on something that I will be discussing on my podcast as well as posting on my blog entries next week. I'm not sure how many episodes/entries will be involved - we'll just "play that by ear".

But, for sure, on Monday, January 18th, I will be talking about some things that have been in the headlines - especially in the sports world - recently.

No, this won't be "sports commentary" - that's not what this is about. I won't even be naming the names of the people involved even though you will be very familiar with some of the stories.

But I guess here's what has caused me to decide to talk about some of these things:

STUPID DECISIONS CAN RUIN A LIFE!

It doesn't mean that your life has to be ruined for ever. It doesn't mean that a person cannot have a successful and productive life AFTER being involved in some stupid decisions (aren't we all glad for that?).

But it just seems that lately - by lately, I mean even over the past 5 or 6 years - there have been so many young men involved in making really stupid decisions that will impact them for many years to come, if not for the rest of their lives.

Here's what I ask of you in advance - LISTEN TO THE PODCAST(S)! Then, if you feel it worth sharing I really ask that you share it with some young people that you know - perhaps even your own children.

Just think about the impact that you can help me have - you and me together - by sharing this information with just one or even two young people that you know (yes, even young adults!). Especially when you consider the possibility of several of you doing this and then not knowing what they may do with it or who they may share it with.

Remember the ripples on the pond?

So, be sure to join me for this "at-least-one-day" special podcast. I have a feeling it will spill over into more than one day.

As always, thanks for being here!

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment