Monday, February 13, 2012

YOU Are Special!

Today is "Magical Monday"...be sure to use the magic that is YOU, today!

Today I wanted to begin sharing with you my "7 Daily, Powerful, Life-Changing Affirmations" that I came up with back in August 2008. I've done this in the past, but it's been a while and I thought that maybe it was time to break these down again and encourage you to use these in your own life.

#1: I AM SOMEBODY SPECIAL!
This is the foundational principle for all of the 7 affirmations that I have put together. It is important that we start with this basic premise in order to move on through the other six that remain. If you can't grasp this concept and begin to believe it to be true for you then you simply will not be able to utilize the other affirmations that are to follow. It's as simple as that.
The fact is, you ARE somebody special if, for no other reason, you are on this earth and are a living, breathing person. Why is that important? Because, this truth BEING truth means and indicates that you were created by God and, according to the Word of God, made in God's own image! Do NOT miss this point! Oh, I know there are some of you out there that choose to not believe this and that's o.k. However, it will not deter me from stating what I believe to be truth and a truth that can make a major impact in your life!
You were created BY God and, as I've said before, GOD DOESN'T MAKE JUNK! Think about that and know it to be true in your own life.
Now, yes, people can and often DO make quite a mess out of their lives and, yes, there are people that are evil and have chosen to LIVE a life of junk. But, remember, it is THEIR CHOICE. Sure, they may have had a tough childhood, etc. but, at some point, they had the opportunity to make choices for themselves and, sadly, many people have chosen to continue with their "junky life" and use anything and everything as an excuse as to why this is true for them.

BUT NOT YOU!

You have chosen to understand and realize that you DO, indeed, have a choice and you HAVE CHOSEN to strive to make something better of your life. How do I know this? Because you are reading these words and, my friend, if you were choosing a life of junk you would NOT be spending time here with me. I know that for a fact!
You ARE somebody special and, that being the case, there is something SPECIAL for you to share with those around you that ONLY YOU can share! There is no one else like you - YOU are the ONLY YOU!
I read something along these lines not too long ago: "You may not be somebody in this world but, to somebody, you ARE their world!"

Wow, that is powerful!

Look yourself in the mirror and say with confidence, "I AM SOMEBODY SPECIAL!" Hey, friend, this may make you feel uncomfortable and you may not even want to believe it. However, if you will get in the habit of saying this to yourself at LEAST once a day while looking at yourself in the mirror and if you will continue to remember the things I've shared with you here, you WILL begin to accept this as TRUTH because, quite honestly, that's exactly what it is - TRUTH!

You ARE somebody SPECIAL and don't you ever forget it!

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment