Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Don't Give Up!


Don't Give Up - Don't Give In!

My blog entry today is going to be a little shorter than normal. I am currently in Springfield, MO. on Wednesday night preparing for a BIG DAY tomorrow at the Get Motivated! Seminar and I am STOKED to be able to be a part of this great event!

So, I am at a friends house on their computer trying to get some of these things done that I didn't have time to finish earlier today.

So, for today, as we look at the letter "D" in our "Positive Alphabet" we want to consider the thought, "Don't Give Up - Don't Give In!"

You have heard me say it this way many times: "Never Give Up! Never Give In! Never Surrender!"

THIS IS A KEY AND VITAL POINT IN ANY AREA WHICH YOU DESIRE GROWTH AND SUCCESS!

You simply CANNOT reach your dreams and your goals if you quit!

Pretty simple concept, huh?

Think about it. How CAN you reach them if you quit before you do?

Many people have quit just before walking through an opened door of opportunity - don't let that be true of you.

Yes, sometimes you may have to take a different path (remember the detour?) or an alternate route - BUT DO NOT EVER GIVE UP!

Regardless.

Always be moving toward your dreams and goals...each day brings you one step closer as long as you keep moving in that direction!

And, with that my friends...as always I want to encourage each of you to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"


Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment