Thursday, April 23, 2009

FUN FRIDAY (More Men vs. Women) - (Booty Shake?)

Yup, I'm doing this early - on Thursday night because I will be on my motorcycle riding up to south east Missouri for the next couple of days.

BUT IT'S FUN FRIDAY - what will YOU do for fun today? What will YOU do to smile and help someone else to smile?

Loosen up! Don't be too serious - ESPECIALLY with all of the negativity that is so dominant in the news during these current times.

Enjoy life, enjoy TODAY - it is all you have.

And, yes, I NEED you to send me some more thoughts/ideas from your own discussions concerning things men can't do and/or things women can't do - I'm running out of stuff which means I need to find something else to discuss on the next Fun Friday!

Hey friends - have a great weekend - be safe - love yourself and we will continue the discussion on that topic ("Love Yourself" - part 2) on Monday.

Remember,

"Make it an AWESOME Day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment