Friday, April 3, 2009

Upcoming Podcasts!

Hey friends, thought I'd give you a "sneak peak" of what is coming this next week.

MONDAY, April 6th:
I will have a special podcast featuring an interview with Angie Strader of www.TheWorldNeedsMoreHappy.com I had the privilege of meeting Angie and her husband at the recent Success Symposium in Dallas. Here's the thing - Angie stepped away from a nice paying and "high profile" job to follow her dream. Wow! You will want to be sure to hear the interview on Monday.

WEDNESDAY, April 8th:
"Reconnecting" - I will be sharing some "joy" that I have been able to experience by reconnecting with some old friends. What about you? Is it time for you to reconnect with someone that you've not talked with for a while? Who would you like to say "hello" to again and what would you want to say? Perhaps it's as simple as "thank you". Join me for this great discussion.

FRIDAY, April 10th:
Another "Fun Friday" - do YOU have any fun ideas that you'd like to share with me? Send to me at mike@FutureYouUniversity.com - I'd love to hear them!

So, there you go - a little "sneak peak" for you. Thanks for your continued support - I appreciate you!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment