Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Power of Encouragement

I just had to share this with you today.

Yesterday (Monday) was one of those days that things just didn't seem to "click" - know what I mean? The weather was horrible with hard rain all day and, just in general, it was a real trial in keeping my positive attitude in check.

And today? It's amazing when I consider the "power of encouragement". Today on Facebook I had two people from my past contact me out of the "clear blue" and tell me how much I meant to them. BOOM!

Do you know what that did for me? It was HUGE and it put a HUGE smile on my face!

Let me encourage you to think for a moment - is there ANYONE that you could send a short message to (or make a quick phone call to) and just let them know that you were thinking of them and that you appreciate them?
I'm sure there is.

Why not do it? Why not do it NOW?

I can promise you this - it will make a difference in their day! (And yours, too!)

Live it. Love it. Share it.

Make it an AWESOME Day! (and this is one way how) - Who else is going to do it for you?

Mike Spillman

No comments:

Post a Comment