Friday, April 10, 2009

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Beginning Monday, April 13th I will be EXPANDING my podcast to 5 days a week instead of the 3 days a week that I have been doing!

I'm excited about this and hope that you will be able to join me for this expanded schedule.

Why this move? Simply put - I have too much to share to get it in with the short schedule!

Don't forget too that on MONDAY I will be continuing my thoughts from last Monday's interview with Angie Strader (http://www.TheWorldNeedsMoreHappy.com ) entitled, "Making Your Move". Be sure to join me as we discuss some of the things Angie talked about and how these thoughts could help you as you consider the timing in YOUR move!

So - starting Monday.....5 days a week and, yes, Friday will STILL be "Fun Friday"!

Make it an AWESOME Day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment