Monday, April 6, 2009

Making MY Move - Seminar Scheduled - Your Input Needed!

HI guys....I've stepped on out and scheduled my first seminar - Future You University Class of 2009 (Summer Session I) - for Saturday, June 13th.

HERE'S WHERE I NEED YOUR HELP --
I have a list of 3 choices as to where YOU'D like to attend this seminar on my main web site:
www.FutureYouUniversity.com
and click on the link that says "F.Y.U. Class of 2009"

There you will find a little extra information (such as cost) as well as a poll for you to vote on YOUR choice (St. Louis, Kansas City or Dallas).

I NEED YOU TO HELP ME push this thing to the next level. Be sure to check out the "price freeze" guarantee for those that attend this FIRST EVER seminar - you'll be glad you did!

Thanks! You guys are AWESOME!
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment