Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Need YOUR Help - Will You?

Hey guys, as I posted in a recent post - I'M MAKING MY MOVE but I need YOUR help in order to do so!

Here's the thing - I KNOW you're out there! *LOL* And I feel that I must be doing something right, something that you like, something that you believe in or you wouldn't be reading and/or listening. Am I right?

If so - please check out my info. about my first seminar on my website (www.FutureYouUniversity.com) and let me know what you think.

I have not given ALL of the things I want to do for those that attend this first seminar - but you will never regret spending $50 for attending. And, believe me, you will NEVER find a seminar that will be as value packed as what I am going to offer anywhere NEAR $50.

Can I let you in on a secret? I attended an event last summer - yes it was for more than 1 day but still pay close attention to the $$ (not bragging on what I spent, but do want to emphasize the value of what I'm doing)
The cost of the event was over $1,000 and the I spent another almost $2,000 for a program. This did not include the hotel stay and my meals.
Again, I'm not sharing that to brag - but to show you what I mean.

Yes, you'd have travel cost. Yes, you'd have motel cost. Yes, you'd have meal cost. But for an all-day seminar PACKED with good stuff (along with the life-time price freeze!!!!!) and all the other things I will do as part of the package --- HOW COULD YOU EVER EVEN COME CLOSE TO GOING WRONG?

Friends - I'm calling you to action! :)

Will you answer the call?

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment