Monday, September 7, 2009

Final Thoughts on "Think & Grow Rich"

I've come to the end of my discussions based on the Napoleon Hill classic, "Think & Grow Rich". It has been an OUTSTANDING time of study and discussion (at least for me!) and I want to encourage you to now go back and read this book again. If you didn't do so - take the time to do all of the assignments and take the time to fill out the lists --- PUT INTO PRACTICE what is asked of you in this book and then see what happens!

So - I like to sum things up short and to the point. Here it is:

STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND START MAKING YOUR MOVE!


Bottom line - that's it!

Start with your DESIRE (chapter 1) - is it strong enough to move you to action? Really strong enough? If it is, are you being ACTIVE in the progress of this desire?

If not - why not?

A couple of things are true if you are not active in the pursuit of this desire:
1. Either the desire is not strong enough or it's the wrong desire
2. You are living a life full of excuses OR you're just lazy


I told you I get to the point!

To make progress we must be HONEST with ourselves - however painful that may be and get rid of the excuses so that we CAN get past ourselves and move on to the future - TODAY!

Thank you for joining me on this journey - I still value and welcome any and all feedback on this discussion. Just send an email to me at: mike@futureyouuniversity.com

We'll begin a new discussion on our next podcast but, until then...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment