Wednesday, September 2, 2009

RECLAIM CONTROL!

We've talked about the fact that YOU have the ability to control your thoughts! That being so, if you can control your thoughts you can control your morning....your afternoon...your day...your week - YOUR LIFE!

Do you feel as if things have spun out of control? Why? What has caused that?

Listen, I understand that there are things that happen beyond our control. For example, parents may have a teen child involved in a terrible automobile accident which claims their life. Wow - I can't even imagine that! But it happens and it may have even happened to someone reading this blog. Perhaps it has been something else for you.

Can you STILL have control after such a devastating event?

YES, YOU CAN!

Please believe me when I say that I am not "down-playing" that tragic event in any way whatsoever. But, the bottom line is this - you STILL have a choice on how you handle that tragedy!

I know I would be devastated, stunned, shocked and numb. However, somewhere along the way you have to make a decision to go on living, as hard as that may seem. Again, it's a choice that YOU make - not anyone else.

Without going further into that scenario here's something I want all of us to consider - REGARDLESS of the circumstance (death, job loss, financial struggles, relationships, etc.) you DO have a choice!

If your world is out of control consider the thought that YOU have TURNED CONTROL over to someone or something along the way. Hard to swallow, I know - but I believe it to be true.

Go back to the blog and podcast on the word, "IF" -- how many of those still creep their way into your life and your "reasons" (excuses)?

You see, if you plan to overcome these six ghosts of fear that Napoleon Hill talked about in chapter 15 of his classic, "Think & Grow Rich", then you MUST reclaim control!

You will never - you can never - move forward in any area of your life without control!

Wow, think about that statement and consider how true it really is.

So, it's YOUR day...YOUR chance....YOUR choice -- RECLAIM CONTROL. The sooner the better!

By the way, please feel free to contact me at any time with comments, suggestions, etc. at mike@futureyouuniversity.com

I'd love to hear from you.

Until then....always remember to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment