Thursday, September 10, 2009

Share Your Opportunity!

Hey friends - I announced this idea on today's podcast and directed you to this blog for more information. However, obviously, if you are checking here first - well, here you are! (Sometimes I confuse even myself, so don't worry about it!)

Beginning the first part of October I plan to give someone the chance to share a BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY with my listeners. There are many, many "work from home" opportunities out there and, yes, some are better than others and some are just out-right scams.

So, here are some simple guide-lines to help in this process (these guidelines will be followed - NO exceptions!):

1. I must receive a request from you a MINIMUM of 2 weeks before I would allow you the chance to share your opportunity. I will be asking you some basic questions about the opportunity (how long have you been involved, your results so far, etc.)

2. I DO NOT want to (and will not) feature someone in your "up line" to share this information. I want this to come from YOU - one of my listeners. Believe me, we could all get someone "higher up" that is having incredible success to make it all sound wonderful.

3. You will be given the opportunity to share YOUR contact information. Wow, how great is that? You can share a website and/or e-mail address. Whatever is needed for the listener to look at your opportunity as well as contact YOU for more information.

I see this simply as a way to provide valuable information to my listeners on the opportunities out there. You tell them simply what you know and what you have experienced. This won't be a bunch of hype, but just "one of us" sharing information and providing a way for anyone interested to find out more.

If you have ANY questions about this - be sure to shoot me an email at: mike@futureyouuniversity.com

If things are not ready to go early in October, I'll wait. I want to do this the right way and with integrity.

And, as always -

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

No comments:

Post a Comment