Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another "Thankful Thursday"

Wow. I don't know about where you live, but today, in Mountain View, Arkansas it's a BEAUTIFUL and absolutely GORGEOUS day! The flowers are blooming, the trees are continuing to bud and leaf, the sun is shining and the birds are singing their songs for all to hear.
I am so thankful for stopping for a moment this morning to absorb it and take it all in.

What about you? Maybe it's raining where you are. Maybe it's cold, maybe you're stuck indoors and cannot even SEE what it's like outside. Regardless, find something (or someone) to be thankful for - it's easier to do than you think...especially when you begin to form the habit of being thankful.

Hey, be ready for "Fun Friday" on the podcast tomorrow! What will we be doing this week? Well, I looked up some fun things to do - or "boredom busters" as I have chosen to call them and I will be sharing some of them with you. Some are interesing, some are just plain ol' weird! Hopefully, some will make you smile and even chuckle - and hopefully some will help you realize that, yes, even in the middle of a "boring day", you can do SOMETHING to brighten things up a little.
Such as......"the booty shake"!!! (Come on, MJ, you can do it! She knows who she is).

I am excited about our weekend in Dallas, Texas for the Success Symposium!! We will actually leave this afternoon to go down to my in-laws along the way where we will "drop off" our son as we then head on to Dallas tomorrow.

I will still post a blog for tomorrow before we leave for Dallas and I have actually already recorded the podcast for tomorrow -- so I THINK I'm about ready for the trip.

Whatever the weather, whatever the circumstances, whatever your plans this weekend.... remember to be THANKFUL and.........

"Make it an AWESOME Day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike Spillman

No comments:

Post a Comment