Friday, March 20, 2009

Fun Friday - Part 3 - Funny Names for Towns

Hey everyone, it's FUN FRIDAY - do the "Booty Shake"and have a blast today!

I invite you to listen to today's podcast as I go through a list of some funny names for towns - mostly in Arkansas. (Hey, I live here so it's o.k. to poke fun at my own state!)

I talk about places like "Cooter, AR." and "Goober, AR." as well as "Knob Lick, MO." plus quite a few more - check it out, I think you'll enjoy it and probably even have a little chuckle.

Here's the deal - "It's not where you live that determines who you are." I made that up myself! Not too shabby, huh? But it's true - we all have the ability to CHOOSE which direction we want our lives to take. Yes, it may be harded for some than it is for others, but we all have a CHOICE!

Don't let your "surroundings" be an excuse in your life - that's right, I said "excuse". Perhaps, on the other hand, turn them into a "reason" for moving ahead.

Remember, Monday we will be discussing more the thoughts on "Why Not Now?" and I hope you'll check that out as well.

Listen, have a SUPER weekend - enjoy every minute of it and....

"Make it an AWESOME Day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment