Monday, March 2, 2009

There Is Hope - and TODAY IS THE DAY!

Wow, what an awesome day this has been!

First and foremost, I finally got my podcast up and running and I am VERY excited about finally getting this step done.
I'm still trying to figure out how to show that on this blog page - but I haven't figured it out yet. I suppose, if nothing else, I can list the link to the feed for my podcast this way:

I'm not going to go back over everything I talked about in that podcast entitled, "There Is Hope" but I do want to simply "touch base" on a little of it to share with you here.

In the podcast I quote a few other people on their thoughts about "hope" and I also share one that I came up with myself which is: "As long as there is breath - there is hope." (not too shabby, huh?)

Don't ever forget that! No matter how dark things may seem - no matter how hopeless they may appear --- as long as you have breath, THERE IS HOPE!

Listen to the podcast and then begin to look around you through the "eyes of HOPE" as opposed to looking thorough the darkness of doom and despair.

Please feel free to leave comments and/or ask questions - I'd love to get your feedback and hear from you.

Oh, and by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my son, Jeremy, who turns 22 today!


Until next time - "Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

M. Spillman

No comments:

Post a Comment