Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's YOUR Day and It's YOUR Choice!

It's Monday! How do you feel about that?

So many of us DREAD Monday's and, if we REALLY dread it a lot, it begins to even affect our weekend.

Isn't there something that we can do about that? SURE THERE IS!

You see, regardless of the day or the situation, we need to CLAIM OWNERSHIP of our day - "It's MY day!". (I can't help it, but that commercial of people sticking their heads out of their windows and yelling, "It's my money and I need it now!" just flashed through my head!)

But, in the same way, it IS your day - and you need to CLAIM IT NOW!

Yes, you can choose to MAKE IT (take action!) an AWESOME (not mediocre) day - it's up to you. I want to encourage you to stop "allowing" others to impact your day to the point that you give them "ownership" over your day. How often do you think or utter words such as, "That person ruined my day"?

That's only possible if we allow it to be possible. I, personally, belive it to be IMPOSSIBLE! No one has that power over your day. Oh, I know that they can sure do everything within their power to "rain on your parade" - but it's your choice as to whether you will allow that or whether you will dance, celebrate and have your parade anyway!

IT'S YOUR CHOICE!

What do you choose for YOUR day today?

I encourage you to "Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike Spillman

1 comment:

  1. Awesome podcast Mike. A message I needed to hear.
    It is so true. We do have a choice of how who or what can affect our day.
    I look forward to hearing more.

    ReplyDelete