Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th = "FUN FRIDAY!"

Friday the 13th is just another day in the month! Hey, one of my brothers got married on Friday the 13th and they've been married something like 127 years...... well, maybe not QUITE that long, but you get the idea.

And, on top of all of that - IT'S FUN FRIDAY so get on up and CELEBRATE!!

I'm not going to put much here today but I simply want to encourage you to listen to today's podcast and allow yourself the opportunity to LAUGH and, yes to L.O.L. (Laugh Out Loud)! Think about it - another way to cause those around you to stop, look at you and wonder what you're up to - don't you love it?

And, of course, find out how YOU can win a t-shirt by listening to today's podcast.

Today, just for fun, we'll take a look at some "interesting" signs that actually exist. I share some with you that I have actually seen as well as some that I got off of the internet. Become aware of opportunities like this (funny signs that aren't meant to be funny) to smile and laugh and.....

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike Spillman

No comments:

Post a Comment