Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Christmas Wish For You

My Christmas Wish For You!

First of all - MERRY CHRISTMAS! from my family to yours. May this be a special time for you, your family, your friends and those that you love!

In today's podcast I simply wanted to share the joy of some of the Christmas music I have been using for my podcast over the past couple of weeks by playing the full length versions of a couple of the songs. Once again, here is the link that has a LOT of free, downloadable Christmas music available for you: http://www.feelslikechristmas.com/

The two full-length songs used today (found on this sight under "traditional instrumental") are: We Wish You a Merry Christmas - Moscow Symphony Orchestra and Deck the Halls - John Morgan. I hope you enjoy listening to them.

SPECIAL NOTE: I made a mistake in today's podcast! No, it's not just a grammatical mistake - I make PLENTY of those! Some of you won't catch it, but many of you will and here's what I want to do: The FIRST person to send me an e-mail that correctly identifies the mistake that I'm talking about will receive a FREE T-shirt from http://www.PrepareTheFutureYou.com . Just send an e-mail to me at: mike@futureyouuniversity.com and let me know what the mistake was and, if you are the first to correctly identify it, I will let you know and get the information I need from you to send that to you.

My wish for you this Christmas is for PEACE and the PEACE OF MIND that comes from the SECURITY of knowing that you have taken control of your own destiny!

What a wonderful gift to give yourself, your family and those you love!

What a wonderful gift to share with anyone and everyone!

Again, Merry Christmas!

And, yeah - "Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment