Thursday, January 7, 2010

"I Will Not Allow ANYONE to Determine the Size of My Dreams!

#4: "I Will Not Allow ANYONE to Determine the
Size of My Dreams - THEY ARE MINE!"
How big are YOUR dreams?
WHY are they as big (or little) as they are?
Have you ever had anyone say anything to you about your dreams that caused you to reconsider them? Did you become more determined or begin to doubt?
Our dreams, goals and plans for our lives are some of the most precious things that we own (get that? WE OWN THEM!) and yet they are some of the "least-protected" things that we own!
At least for most of us. Right?
Think about it and see if what I say is not true.
Many times, due to some negative remark, we will dump them in the trash pile without a moments hesitation. WHY? Are they not more valuable than that?
SURE THEY ARE! So, isn't it about time that we (you, me, EVERYONE) began to PROTECT them as the precious commodities that they are?
Our dreams are NOT a "one size fits all" either! Think about that for a moment.
Our dreams are VERY personal and personalized. They are OUR dreams and, that being said, they fit US and no one else!
Oh, I understand that we may have similar dreams as someone else - but there are little things that make them uniquely ours.
So, with all of this in mind, think about today's affirmation - "I Will Not Allow ANYONE to Determine the Size of My Dreams - THEY ARE MINE!" - and say it with confidence, determination and tenacity!
Only YOU can determine the size of your dreams. HOWEVER, let me add this - don't sell yourself short and dream "itty bitty" dreams! Don't be afraid to "reach for the stars" and dream BIG dreams!
As I have often read, why not shoot for the moon? If you miss, you'll still land on a star!
Protect your dreams! They are uniquely YOURS and they belong to no one else but you!
And, as you do so, be sure to remember to...
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment