Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Updates and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

UPDATES and "Merry Christmas!!"

It's been a while since I last posted anything on the blog so I thought I'd spend a few moments and give an update while also wishing each of you a "Merry Christmas" with wishes for a "Happy New Year" as well!

As you know, I lost my job back in the middle of August (hard to believe it's been FOUR months since this has happened) and, due to the uncertainty of things, I felt I needed to cease doing my podcast and blog at that time. I didn't want to do a "hit and miss" podcast/blog...I wanted it to be consistent.

If you know anything about me at all then you also know that I am upfront and honest so I'm not going to change that now. The past four months have been very difficult! Without going into a lot of detail at this point I'll just say it has been very stressful financially, emotionally and spiritually. I've had to work VERY hard to keep a positive mindset and to practice the things that I have shared for you in past podcasts and blogs.

Truth? Some days I did alright in that area and some days I did not.

Surprised? You shouldn't be!

I have never said - and hopefully it was never implied - that EVERY day was going to be a GREAT and WONDERFUL day regardless of the circumstances. The whole focus on what I have done in the past was to help us all understand that, regardless of the circumstances, WE had CONTROL when it came to the positive or negative impact on our lives.

It is a DAILY struggle for us all - I don't care who you are or how you are doing in your life at the moment.

So, bottom line - in case you didn't know it already - I'm just like you! I struggle each and every day with my mindset and realize that I MUST continue to FIGHT to keep the negative out!

Sure, some days are easier than others and some days are just plain hard.

But the key is this: NEVER GIVE UP!

Remember, "As long as there is breath, there is hope."

I'll be sharing some more news about my plans beginning in 2011. I will go ahead and tell you that I should be starting my podcast and blog once again along with some other exciting things planned.

STAY TUNED!

And, friend, I do want to wish you and your family a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

And, as always, whatever you do...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment