Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Videos Posted on "The Promise of Hope"


I've posted a couple of videos (so far) on a new series I'm putting together on "The Promise of Hope".



I - like many - are going through some difficult struggles right now and just felt the need to express some thoughts that I've been having on this important - and much needed - topic.


The thoughts found in these videos really have come from my own personal "battle of the mind" and my realization of the fact that I must WORK HARDER at controlling the negative thoughts that I've allowed to sneak into my mind.


So, my friend, I DO understand - I've been here before and I'm here again and, because I've been here before, I KNOW I can come out on the other end as a "survivor" of these struggles.

So far I have only completed two videos on this topic and they can be found on the fan page of Future You University


http://www.facebook.com/FutureYouUniversity


OR by going to my youTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/moustachemike?feature=mhum



Keep your eyes open and your heads up and, as always...



"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"




Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment