Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I Hear A Train Coming...


"I hear a train coming, I’m either on it or in front of it."
 
These are the words that a lady told me about a week ago after losing her job. She had been talking with me about getting involved in the work from home opportunity - the business - that I am involved in when this took place. She already had some things she wanted and needed to improve in her life and then this happened.
 
The line above is how she then described her situation and I think it is profound if we will look at it for what it is - a PREDICTION of what is to come.
 
You've all seen the bumper stickers and t-shirts that say something along the line of "Stuff Happens!", right? Well friend, the truth is, LIFE happens.
 
Now, as you read this, understand that I really know NOTHING about you. Sure, there are some of you that I've had direct contact with but, for the most part, I know NOTHING about the majority of you and, even those that I've had contact with, I still know very little about what goes on in their lives.
 
So, I don't know what all you have experienced and I don't know what your current situation is in your life but the fact is that, as long as you are alive, you WILL face difficult situations.
 
It's not "if", it's "when".
 
So, yeah, there IS a train coming - do you hear it? I'm not trying to be negative, I'm simply being realistic. We can ignore what's going on around us if we want but it does not stop it from happening.
 
What we CAN control is our response to the situation!
 
To quote my friend, you can either GET ON THE TRAIN or - to change it up a little - stay in front of it and get run over.
 
Yeah, you know it already - it's YOUR choice.
 
So?
 
"All aboard!"
 
And what a ride it can be!
 
 
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike
 

                             Check out this work from home opportunity with Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment